P L A I D c o a t s.
CHIC SHOPPING – Luxe 4 Less
I kept thinking of what it was that I wanted this Fall and I kept going back to a plaid coat. Not sure it makes much sense here in so-cal, but I figured others on colder sides of the country or world would appreciate this post. I’m seeing these coats all over from Barney’s to Saks to Intermix to Nordstrom to Forever 21 to SheInside to Target. They are being seen everywhere and from all price points. I selected a few of my favs here and where you can purchase…. I’ve also gone through a few of street style looks I love for outfit inspirations. You can pair a great plaid coat with many outfits try distressed jeans or midi skirt or a sweater dress or even denim
cutoffs with a sweater and boots. Whatever you decide to pair with this statement coat you will transform your outfit… You’ll will add a flair of CHICness so quickly to your outfit. Step out of your comfort zone, take a risk and show off your amazing fall by buying a statement cost instead of the go-to black coat we normally all (including myself) tend to lean towards b/c it’s easy. Make a STATEMENT this season!
Would love to know what coat you’re currently coveting this fall. Please join us next week as we bring you one last edit for SEPT.
2. Free People – (here)
3. Nastygal – this site always has amazing finds at prices that won’t hurt the wallet and the quality is not sacrificed. I selected two NastyGal coats for this post just b/c I wanted to show that this site always has a great selection. Find this NastyGal coat (here)
4. Rag & Bone – you can find this amazing sweater coat (here) but it’s also being seen at Nordstrom, Saks, Intermix and Shopbop. Quite a few places you can find this baby. You will also find it in two colors Grey (which is the one I selected) and Olive.
5. Theory – (here) – if you’re not sure of this trend and want to make a slow transition this this is a great cost to try. It’s black and white yet still fun.
6. Nastygal – (here) selection #2 from Nastygal. This plaid trench coat is super fun and easy to throw on. Works well with many outfits and is a great classic that will translate well from season to season.
7. Forever 21 – (here) – Ok if you’re looking for a statement coat but aren’t too sure about the trend this store is a great place to find a stylish coat for less.
8. Intermix – Exclusive (here) – last year there was this uber chic plaid coat by Stella McCartney that this coat to me resembles and I love it. It’s a little more colorful than what I normally wear but it’s great!