We all have seen them and we all know that an off the shoulder too is the “IT” top for summer. I’ve worn several and feel like I want to wear one everyday. I’m not one to spend a lot on trendy items so I always look for those super cute shops that carry fast fashion at affordable prices. Here are a few off the shoulder tops I found on SheIN.com
The summer vibe this year is not really much different than last summer. It’s very BOHO with lots of lace and crochet and we’re also seeing lots of florals and whimsical styles. I have selected 5 trends that are a must for this summer and I am also including links to a few different options for each trend. I am focusing more on items that are budget conscious while at the same time being of good quality. Would love to hear your must haves for this summer. These are just 5 trends I’ve noticed everywhere and wanted to share.
Today is our last post for our Luxe 4 Less Edit and I’ve selected Fall Denim DARK SKINNY JEANS in particular. Every Fall there’s a certain time right before Fall that I’m sure we all start looking for our darker jeans in our closets and try to figure out if we need a new pair. There are always several different brands that carry the DARK SKINNY jean, but which brand of jeans fits the best, which one is the perfect dark wash, which one will be the perfect style that will carry over from year to year… In this post I’ve selected a few jean brands from a higher price point to a mid price to a lower price point that all fit well, are a great wash and should carry over from year to year. These jeans look amazing paired with heels, booties or even sneakers. Make it a rocker chic look and add a leather jacket and some stilettos… Take a down a notch and make it a sporty chic look by pairing these jeans with a white tee some sneakers and a plaid shirt around your waist just as the @thechicrebellion_ has mentioned in her post about Plaid Shirts such a great post.
If there was one item of clothing I had to select that I couldn’t live without it would have to be a pair of jeans. I probably own at least 60 pairs of jeans from every price point, which is why I selected jeans as my last post for the Chic Shopping – Luxe 4 Less edit that both @thechicrebellion_ and I have brought you on Instagram every Friday in September. Make sure to check out @thechicrebellion_ on Instagram b/c she covers amazing Fall trends. Please also feel free to comment and let me know, which jean brand is your fav and why. If you have any questions I’d love to answer them as well. I love jeans and would love to help. Looking forward to hearing your feedback.
CHIC SHOPPING – LUXE 4 LESS “DARK SKINNY JEANS”
1. Frame Denim – $239 – “Le Skinny de Jeanne Jeans” not only fit well but they are the perfect wash not too black not too faded and they are perfectly distressed. You can find thee babies at shopbop.com (here) Shopbop also has a wide selection of Frame jeans check them out.
2. J Brand – $218 – who doesn’t love J brand they are great. This pair is very similar to the Frame Denim pair, but the hems of these jeans are frayed which is why I am LOVING these. You can also find these on Shopbop… Shopbop always has such a great selection of everything… jeans in particular…Find them on Shopbop (here)
3. One Teaspoon – $139- One Teaspoon London Trashed Freebirds Jeans – now it wouldn’t be a denim post if I didn’t include a pair of One Teaspoon Jeans…the most wanted pair of jeans this summer and they will work just as well for Fall. These One Teaspoon Jeans that I selected aren’t exactly black, but they will pass as a black b/c the navy color is SO deep… However, little tip on this style the “Thrashed Freebirds” they run at least one size too big unless you like your jeans really baggy at the waist. I should have sized down one size, but they’re ok if you bought your reg size and wore a belt… Oh and let’s talk about Dailylook.com a site where these jeans can be found and not only do they carry a wide assortment of clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, but the prices of the items they carry on the site are great not to mention amazing customer service. You can find these AMAZING One Teaspoon Jeans on Dailylook.com (here)
4. Zara – You can never go wrong with Zara you can always find the perfect anything and at the best price. A little more than a Forever 21 or H&M, but worth it and the quality is great as well, I have selected two different black skinnies from Zara b/c I couldn’t decide which I liked best. The $59 (here) and the $79 (here). The $59 ones are more distressed and the $79 ones are more relaxed and there aren’t actual rips just some distressing. If you are looking for a more subtle look you should go with the $79 Zara jeans.
5. H&M – $29.95 – Ankle-length Jeans Skinny fit – (here) You can always find an inexpensive pair of jeans here… only thing is you have to try these on not all the fits are right or for every body type. I do owe a few good pairs of H&M jeans that are of good quality that I just love, but there have been a few that I tried on and they just weren’t for my body type. It’s important to know your body type and what flatters your body best. Be sure not to wear your jeans too tight or too loose. Make sure they are just right. In my case, high waisted jeans don’t really flatter my body type, but they look so good on others.
6. Forever 21 – $27.90 – High-Waisted Distressed Skinny Jeans – (here) – these jeans are really cute and will look great on the girl that can wear high waisted jeans. I love that they are very similar to the J Brand jeans, but at a much smaller price point. They are a great price and super cute. However, Forever 21 like H&M you have to be careful with the jeans b/c not every jean fits the same. I would suggest buying Forever 21 jeans at the store unless you don’t mind exchanging. The one good thing about buying online at Forever 21 is that at least when you order online you are able to return, but if you buy at the store you can only exchange.